Virtual online workshop for Physique and Fitness Model competitors
Hosted By Trish Veugelaers (WFF Miss Victoria Overall Champion, Miss Australia & 2nd Miss World - 2015)
Interested in competing, but unsure of your next step?
Partaking in a physique competition can be an amazing experience, and if you do it properly the benefits are life-changing.
- Unsure where to start?
- Lacking clear direction and self-belief?
- Would you like to listen to a real-life champion competitor speak about her experiences?
Inside you'll gain access to more than 30 private videos, as well as countless articles and cheat sheets designed to make your first competition as easy and stress-free as possible.
Part 1: Virtual Competitor’s Workshop
You’re invited to come and listen to me as I personally walk some of my top competitors through the following topics (all from the comfort of your own home!):
- Mindset development - what makes a great competitor;
- Training - listen to me talk about the type of training I recommend for competition;
- Nutrition – listen to me talk about how I eat for competition with photo examples;
- Supplements – find out which supplements I recommend for competition;
- What to focus on for long term results - i.e how to stay in shape when the competition is over;
- How to choose a federation & category that suits you;
- How much does it cost to compete – an itemised breakdown of costs to consider;
- Tanning tips – how to make sure your tan looks amazing;
- Body composition tips – the best methods to track your body composition changes;
- Bikini and shoes – where to buy and what the judges prefer;
- Posing – everything you need to know about posing before you start practising; and
- What to expect backstage.
Total value: $100
Part 2: The Ultimate Competitor’s Handbook
A printable list of every template, check-list and cheat-sheet you could ever need to make your first competition as easy and stress-free as possible, including:
- Appointments and bookings check-list (printable Word doc);
- Contest bag essentials check-list (printable Word doc); and
- Itemised breakdown of competition costs (printable Word doc).
- Food diary template - track your own nutrition intake (printable Word doc);
- Training template - track your own workouts in the gym (printable Word doc);
- Body composition tracking template - skin folds/measurements (printable Excel doc); and
- Grocery list template (printable Word doc).
- Index of Australian federations & websites for easy reference; and
- Index of Australian suppliers (bikini, shoes, tan etc).
Total Value: $49
Part 3: Comprehensive Video Library
- How to get your head in the game when it’s time to get lean for competition.
- A peek inside my kitchen;
- A peek inside my fridge and freezer; and
- A sample of my favourite comp-friendly recipes.
- Listen to my tips on how to get more out of your workouts in the gym; and
- Watch me train in the gym to pick up ideas for your own training.
Total Value: $50
Part 4: Q&A time with Trish
Listen to me personally answer many burning questions asked by first-time competitors, such as:
- What's inside my contest bag? Come and have a peek!
- How do you build confidence for the stage?
- How do you set yourself smaller goals when the bigger goal is so far away?
- How do you deal with the low after your competition is over?
- How do you prepare your mindset when doing multiple competitions?
- How do I get the tan off after comp?
- Do you get sick of eating the same food?
- Any tips on how to be more time efficient during comp prep?
Total Value: Priceless!
BONUS! Free articles
Here you’ll find a series of free articles that will help you ensure you feel totally prepared for your big day, such as:
- What if everyone laughs at me?
- What most competitors won't tell you;
- The only meal plan that works; and
- How do I know which category suits me best?
- And many more!
"So much wisdom!"
Amy Ruddick - Champion Fitness Model
"Best thing I ever heard!"
Jayson Groenewald - Champion Fitness Model
"Amazing. I learnt so much."
Nicolette Pankovics - Champion Bikini Model
Usual Investment: AU$199 (one-off fee)
Includes full, unlimited access
Early-bird price: $79