seems to be stepping on stage these days.....
It's the cool new thing to do.
The experience of a physique or figure competition might look cool and even
glamorous, but it comes at a cost many are not aware of.
If you've ever thought of stepping on stage or using a competition as
motivation to help you look great, this may open your eyes:
Read more here:
- Some people will find it harder to relate to you;
- Competing will help get you in shape, but it won't help you stay in shape;
- Competing won't make you famous either;
- Getting on stage is not the "next step" after losing a lot of weight;
- No one will want to look at your stage photos, except you; and
- You may find it harder to make friends.